Digital marketing is a process. Often our clients come to us for a quick fix; a mobile friendly website, Search Engine Optimization, social media or content marketing. However, none of these techniques work independent of a big picture process.
Developing a clear strategy, implementing it, and calculating your ROI is a process. At Mediastead we call this process PACE Marketing.
- P – Planning and Preparation
- A – Art and Assets
- C – Campaigns and Calls-to-Action
- E – Evaluation and Effectiveness
The Digital Marketing for Home Care Mastermind Group will integrate the PACE Marketing process into their overall sales and marketing engine. Over the next 12 months we will discuss:
- Using your website effectively as your marketing hub
- Planning and implementing your social media strategy
- Is Content still King?
- The rise of video marketing
- SEO Dos and Don’ts
- Developing an integrated marketing calendar
- Calculating your marketing budget and ROI
- Tracking results beyond “likes”, “followers”, and “retweets”.
- And much more…
This mastermind group uses the power of the collective mind. No one can market your business better than you but combining efforts of like-minded business owners can bring innovation, efficiency, and scalability to your marketing efforts.
Group members can expect:
- Monthly Q & A style video-conferences led by Jason Tweed, the architect behind PACE Marketing.
- A 365-day Social Media and Content Marketing Checklist
- 12 custom social memes branded for your business, and the original templates to create more of your own
- 6 social media videos branded for your business
- A content rich home healthcare blog, providing content for your sales team emails as well as a “SEO juice” for your website.
Imagine 12 home care companies in non-competing markets, working cooperatively to share ideas, techniques and strategies for growth.
Contact Jill Scott to join us for our first session FREE on Tuesday, January 22 at 2 PM Eastern!