“Our research shows that the biggest barrier to growing your home care business is the ability to overcome the caregiver recruiting and retention crisis.”
CEO, Leading Home Care
Author, “Conquering the Crisis”
Caregiver Quality Assurance was created in 2006 to guide owners and CEOs of home care companies in attracting and selecting the highest quality caregivers. Over the past decade, our research has uncovered key elements that are critical to creating a culture of attraction and accomplishment in home care.
As a member of the Caregiver Quality Assurance program you’ll have access to advanced psychometricl testing to help you determine that the caregivers you send into a client’s home are a good fit and have the right attitude to provide quality care. We are confident that the assessments can help you to more effectively and efficiently select the best caregivers.
Caregiver Quality Assessment by Big 5 Assessments
This industry-leading pre-employment assessment tool was created by a group of leading university professors and psychologists. Leading Home Care discovered this tool in 2006 and created the Caregiver Quality Assessment. Since then, hundreds of home care company leaders have used this tool to improve their caregiver selection process.
Leading Home Care has added to this system a proven Caregiver Quality Interview Guide, which makes it easier for your Recruiter to conduct more consistent and objective behavioral interviews.
If you are serious about improving your caregiver selection and retention, you’ll want to explore using the Caregiver Quality Selection System and the Caregiver Quality Assessment in your company.
Here’s How to Get Started
- Fill out the Demo Request form below.
- Click on the Link in your email and take the Demo Assessment. You’ll experience the exact same pre-employment questionnaire as your job applicants.
- We’ll send you a copy of your assessment report, and we’ll set up an online video conference to debrief your report and show you how the system works.
- We’ll set up a 30-day Free Trial so you can actually use the assessment with real job applicants.
- We’ll set up an online video conference to train you and your HR team on how to administer the pre-employment assessment and interpret the results.
- We’ll send you a copy of the Caregiver Quality Interview Guide, and we’ll train you and your team on how to do a more effective job of conducting consistent and objective caregiver employment interviews.
- We’ll show you how to use the assessment results and your interview guide to do a better job of matching clients to caregivers.
- We’ll help you set up a Caregiver Quality Scorecard to track your recruiting, selection, on-boarding and retention statistics so you can measure your Caregiver Quality effectiveness. Remember – “What Gets Measured Gets Managed, What Gets Rewarded Gets Repeated.”