Caregiver Quality Assurance utilizes industry recognized proven and validated assessments to help you reduce employee turnover and improve employee retention by identifying quickly and accurately the best job candidates. Research conducted by Leading Home Care … a Tweed Jeffries company shows that home care companies that recruit and select the best caregivers are able to grow faster, have higher client satisfaction ratings, and increase revenue. With access to assessments for personality, cognitive ability, attitude and engagement, you can better determine if a candidate will be a good fit for a specific role and have a good workplace attitude.
As a member of the Caregiver Quality Assurance program, you’ll have access to advanced psychological testing to help you determine that the caregivers you send into a client’s home are trustworthy, dependable and qualified to provide top quality care. A more effective and efficient caregiver selection process is our promise.
Here’s how you’ll benefit:
- Reduce interview no-shows
- Improve hiring decisions
- Enhance quality and consistency of care
- Differentiate your company from competitors
Here’s how it works:
- An annual license will allow you to screen every applicant as you’ll have unlimited assessment usage for one year. You’ll receive the url and login information for your own online assessment dashboard. This will allow you access to the online pre-employment assessment tool that measures job fit, cognitive skills, behavior, and job/employer engagement. Also available are behavioral interview questions, an on-boarding report and access to a variety of existing Job Fit benchmarks (templates of the ideal candidate).
- You and your team will receive education and training on setting up your dashboard and also applying the principles of Caregiver Quality Assurance to your business.
- You can now proudly display the CQA seal on your website, brochures, and promotional materials… a fantastic marketing tool!
Take the first step to lower staff turnover, call Diane West at 502-339-0653 to request your demo link for all four assessments. Once you’ve taken the assessments we’ll debrief and then discuss moving forward with your 30-day FREE trial license.